Wednesday, February 6, 2013

merry memories - pt. 1

Ack!
February 6, and I am just looking at the photos I took around Christmas/New Year's for the first time!
The only way I'm able to go through pictures any more is a few at a time.
(Good thing I don't take as many photos as I used to, I guess!)

A beautiful frosty morning...and my sister Sherry and her fiance Joey.

Can hardly wait for their wedding this coming June 28!
A few weeks before we went to Iowa, our church choir sang a version of "Amazing Grace" at our early December program. Leah cried on the way home because she missed Kate - Kate used to sing "Amazing Grace" to her at Grandma's house on Sunday.  Here they are, playing dress up.



Couldn't decide which one I liked best!  :-)

Don't forget Marie!

Time to twirl.


1 comment:

  1. Oh MY - these are adorable! Love those pretty little ladies!

    ReplyDelete