Friday, February 15, 2013

crazy week

I could claim that every week here is crazy week
...and I could come up with ample evidence to prove my case.
But this week really was.  :-)

Career Day:

(Thank you Auntie Erin for the army hat & dog tags and Uncle Paul for the scrubs!
Don't worry - the "gun" is only a marshmallow shooter.  :-)

"Turn Back the Clock" Day:

(My Grandma sewed me this outfit for the Doon Centennial in 1992.)

Toy Box Day:

(Leah's a doll - the "egg" on her head is not part of her costume.
Will...well, I hope you can tell what Will is!)

Red & White/Valentine's Day:

 

Crazy Hair (or crazy lack thereof)/Clash Day:




And lest you forget the three lovies that spend their days with Mom:








 

Eli's got sweet smiles even though he's fighting a bad cold/low grade fever.

 And that's it!  It sure was crazy, but it was a lot of fun, too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your crazy week Sarah! Great job on the different "costumes". My favorite was Lego Man Will, we have a lego lover here too! Little Eli isn't so little anymore is he? He sure looks like a sweet little man! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What fun! : ) B.J. appears to enjoy it *almost* as much as the kids do! ; )

    ReplyDelete