Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eli - 18 months



Don’t let the sweet expression and girly headband fool you…Eli is another “all-boy.”  Since he turned 18 months toward the end of February, and since yesterday afternoon was pleasant and B.J. was around (to help with smiles, of course), I thought I should attempt a few updated photos.  


Too bad the only jeans clean are the too-small, stained-knee ones. 


Too bad I didn’t have time to straighten his hair. 


Too bad there’s something more exciting in the neighbor’s backyard. 


Too bad Will had the backdrop clenched in his fist, resulting in the starburst shape in the background of the few decent shots we got.  Too bad the wind picked up so my hastily-rigged studio-on-the-patio soon looked like this: 



He may be charming, but let me tell you, this child is no walk in the park.


 Speaking of walks…



doesn’t that sound like more fun than sitting still?  After all, when there are fierce, heavily-armed older brothers around…


or maybe not so fierce, but still armed…



Maybe I could help Dad fix the brakes on the van.  Maybe he needs this screw driver.  Maybe he’ll think I’m being cuter than Mom does. 



 Yep, he does.


(This is the way Marie rides her bike, fyi.  We tell her all she has to do is put her feet on the peddles and it'd be waay easier, but she refuses.)


Maybe you do, too.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment