Thursday, June 7, 2012

back in the saddle


Whew!  What a week and two days it has been!  So much has transpired in that time that it feels as if it's been much longer since we moved.  The Lord has graciously carried us through this transition.  We are doing well overall.  Nathan might be having the hardest time adjusting - he will not let B.J. nor I out of his sight, and he always wants to be carried.  (He was also fighting an ear infection, though, and still might be?)  After spending the first few days helping unpack, organize, and tear the carpet out of the living room, B.J. began working yesterday for Craig P's concrete business.  And, after the past few weeks of upheaval, I am doing my best to begin some semblance of a summer routine for myself and the children.  There are still boxes in the basement, curtains I'd like to sew, and our bedroom is far too pink, but I intend to chip away at those things more slowly now.  So the kids and I spent yesterday afternoon at the local swim beach (it's only 1 mile from here) and today we ventured to our "new" grocery store for the first time (we all made it back in one piece, and just a tad frazzled ;-).  I've not hauled out my camera yet - I'll do that soon.  Nor have I thought of much about which to write.  But now that the dust has settled, I'll likely be back here every now and then.  Hope each of you is well.
Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment