Monday, November 1, 2010

Took Four

Four stitches, that is.

Willem and I encounter all sorts of drama while Marie and Nathan nap.  This past Friday I was vacuuming Will's bedroom.  When I finished and walked into the kitchen, I saw Will crying on the couch.  "What's wrong, Will - why are you crying?" I asked.  When he lifted his head to look at me, I saw blood running down the side of his face!  Apparently he was "flying" two toys "really fast" when he slipped on the wood floor and hit B.J.'s dining chair with his head...hard.

Aw, shucks!

He tells me four stitches is a good number because he just turned four.  I said, "That's fine, but let's not repeat this when you turn five just so you can have five."

2 comments:

  1. That's funny he liked that he got 4 stitches. Hope he did well while he was being sewn up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this! Yikes... sounds like a little too much excitement at your house! Hope he's healing well : )
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete