Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crazy Week

Last week was our school's annual Crazy Week.
Cowboy and Indian day.
(Leah made her Indian bead necklace herself - it took her almost all day Saturday!)
Occupation Day (I forgot to take this photo 'til they got home.)
Leah's a mom, Will's an "army guy" (again).
 
Crazy Hair/Clash Day.
(When I was helping Leah with her hair, I told her, "When I was your age,
everyone did their bangs like this."  "What do you mean?" she asked, "for Crazy Hair Day?"  "Nope.  All the time, everyday," I said.  She and Will thought that was pretty crazy!)
   
Old Fashioned Day.
(I forgot to take a photo on Red +White (Valentine's Day) but they looked fairly normal...and we were running late.)
Sometimes crazy at school...always crazy at home.  ;-)


Learning our letters!

Coloring.



Painting.


Making Valentines.

One for Cousin Kara.

A whole school of Valentine's!

One for Auntie Anna.

Our Valentine's Supper

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photos, Sarah. What a treat to catch up with you and your family through your crazy week! :-) Oh my goodness, the bangs on Leah! Yes - those days really did exist for us - every day....perhaps we were a bit crazy to make our bangs look like that each day? ;-) Love seeing the pictures of your growing, thriving kiddos! Hope you're doing well! Thank you SO much for the Christmas card and letter - it brought a smile to my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the crazy outfits! Love the bangs comment : ) And look at all those letters... you guys have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete